Just a girl who want someone can bring her in correct way...
Teach her what is right what is wrong..
Bring her to Jannah Allah...
I am not beauty..
But, thank to Allah coz give me a this kind of beauty...
Allah know what the best,what the bad..
Mr. Right,
I just found you.. (Maybe)
But,I am still confius either its you or not..
What my heart says..
What I am feel about you..
I still find the answer...
Know u not more than a month..
Is quite hard for me actually...
Still know the quote...
'You can fall in love with someone from first sight'
Is it right?
I dont want to love you now..
I want to love u after married...
I dont want to be with you now..
I want it after married..
Allah... 😌
Istikharah is the best way..
Hajat is the additional..
Allah..
Kindly help me to find the answer...
Still searching..
Hope the feeling is right...
Tawakkal....
No comments:
Post a Comment